Wednesday, February 8, 2012

My Weekend

Hey, Sorry I wasn't able to blog in the past week...I'm honestly not sure how often I'll be able to blog, with school and everything. I thought I'd write a brief post about my weekend.

My weekend, was insanely bipolar.

It started out on Friday, where I had my Improv Show. I'm a member of the school's Improv Troupe, and the Improv Show is basically where we get together and perform improv games in front of an audience. Really, it was just a time for me to liberate and be silly while wearing a blue jumpsuit (our troupe's "uniform").



Don't I just look like a freak? Exactly.
So I went from the silliness of the improv show on Friday, to Les Miserables on Saturday. Les Mis is one of the most emotional, powerful, and strong musicals ever. This was basically me the whole time:



So that's my weekend, Just thought I'd update so I can get into the swing of blogging often.

Sorry about that crappy last picture, I was making it in a rush.

No comments:

Post a Comment