Sunday, February 12, 2012

"Hi! I'm Rapidly Aging Man!"

The above quote was said by my wonderfully strange friend, Allison. I still don't know the context of this quote, but it suits this post really well.

I decided to make another post just before the end of my weekend because yesterday I went to a dance at my school. When I got there, who should I see but my lovely AP Composition teacher:



Haha just kidding, her eyes weren't growing THAT red.
Anyway, I decided to take Ms. Prokott's subtle hint and update my blog again.

Today I updated for high school classes for the last time. After logging off the registration site, that's when it hit me:

I'm going to be a senior.

HOLY CRAP!! I'm getting older! Pretty soon I'm going to be in college! Then I'm going to get even older and get married! And have kids! And next thing you know I'll be an old man slowly disintegrating into a pile of dust!



I have no idea why the old me is making pooping sounds in this picture.

2 comments:

  1. You're an artist Lahiru, a veritable Picasso. Can I commission you for a portrait?*

    *The above statement contains ABSOLUTELY no sarcasm.**

    **The above statement may contain some sarcasm, just a smidge.

    ReplyDelete