Sunday, February 12, 2012

This Week

Hey guys.

So I was on Facebook the other day when I saw this status:



This status totally described my life at the moment. This week has felt so freaking long, and so stressful, it's kind of ridiculous.

Anyway, I was originally going to title this post "I HATE EVERYTHING!!" because I ended up using that phrase a lot this week:




Sidenote: I actually did end up chucking my calculator across the room. But then I ended up checking on it because it was an 80 dollar calculator. Totally ruined the angsty mood.


Another sidenote: This happened multiple times throughout the week. By Friday, I was ready to throw that table across the room, too.


So yeah, that was my week. It wasn't really that bad, but with one little frustration after the other, I was a time bomb ready to blow.







No comments:

Post a Comment