Friday, January 27, 2012

So, that happened...

I've been having a bit of a doozie trying to figure out how to be writing my posts. This is probably going to end up being a comedic blog, as I have this serious sass problem that I can only overcome by writing.

Anyway, the style of that last post, with the pictures and everything, was inspired by the blog Hyperbole and a Half, a hilarious blog that my AP Composition teacher showed us on the last day of class. Be sure to check it out!

I'm not sure how the whole cartoon thing worked out, but I did like the idea of representing myself with this little freak:



Are you trying to be cool!?!? No, no, NO! STOP THAT! And take off the stupid glasses, too.



Now, I know what you're thinking: "Wait, did he just have an argument with a cartoon version of himself?"


Yes, yes I did.


Now shut up.


Oh! And speaking of AP Composition, I learned on the last day of class that the origination of the word "jelly" comes from a word that meant "vagina."
This morning I ended up having this conversation with my mom:








It was too much. 


So anyway, I don't know what to really write about on this blog, but it'll probably end up being stuff that happens to me and my opinions on certain things. If it's the latter, you better watch out: sass problem, remember?

No comments:

Post a Comment